Xtreme-Grip Spec Mustang SMG Suspension System
Front & Rear, Track, 2005-2009 Mustang (can also be used on 2010-2014 Mustangs but not for SMG class)
- CorteX – JRi Struts and Rear Coil over Shock with Springs Kit comprised of single adjustable, custom valved JRi front and rear dampers with matching springs.
- Spring rates are specified by the spec series however there are two options: 600 lb/in front and 450 lb/in rear (600/450) or 500lb/in front and 400 lb/in rear (500/400). The 600/450 come standard with the order. The offset strut housings are standard with this package and allowing fitment of spec Jongbloed 18 x 10.5 wheels and 295mm wide tires.
- Caster/Camber plates allowing setting camber to at least -3.5 degree camber for track alignments
- Shocks and Struts include integrated bump stops
- Rear lower control arm bracket set that optimizes suspension geometry at lowered rides height (2″ or more lower than OEM).
- Rear tubular lower control arms come with heim joints at both ends and angle-correction spacers (Set).
- Rear shock mounts rear upper and lower shock mount allowing fitment of 18 x 10.5 rear wheels and 295mm wide tires as standard.
- Watts Link package adjustable, lightweight, yet extremely durable. The track version comes with heim joints throughout.
- CorteX’s revolutionary differential cover incorporates the watts pivot mount as well as provision for a differential cooler and temperature sensor. Fast adjustment of the rear roll center ensure quick yet effective balancing of the vehicle at the track.
- The system is professionally engineered and tested in SCCA competition, this system will take you to the next level of performance.