Xtreme-Grip Watts Link System, Street – 2005-2014 S197 Mustang
The watts link replaces the panhard bar in a few simple bolt-on steps. What makes the CorteX Xtreme-Grip watts link so affective is the four possible pivot location points of the center pivot. The pivot point of a watts link is the rotation center of the rear of the vehicle. Moving it up or down relative to the center of gravity of the vehicle allows the roll stiffness of the suspension to be change. This enables balancing the front-to-rear grip of the vehicle so that the desired handling can be achieved.
2013-2014 GT500 Owners please see the optional plumbing kit that includes the fitting and hose needed to reconnect your OEM differential cooler to our watts differential cover. We have added a threaded port for the temperature sensor for an OEM installations.
Available for the following vehicles:
- 2005-2010 GT Mustangs, GT500 (8.8 rear axle only)
- 2011-2014 Mustangs, GT500 (All)
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with 8.8 solid axles (no IRS)
- 1964-1970 Mustang w/ 9” Rear axle or with 8.8 solid axle
Two models of the watts link are available for the 2005-2014 Mustangs: Street or Track
The street system utilizes poly bushings on the chassis pivot connection to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
The track system has spherical bearing at all pivot points to minimize friction and deflection.
The watts link is ideally pair with our coil over systems and with the optional adjustable front anti roll bar, ARB-40-1003.
Xtreme-Grip Watts Link System Features
- Adjustable, light weight, yet extremely durable.
- Poly end link on the chassis to reduce NVH (noise)
CorteX’s revolutionary differential cover
- Incorporates watts pivot mount as well as provision for a differential cooler and temperature sensor.
- Fast adjustment of the rear roll center
- Makes balancing the car easier than ever
For track cars or those not concerned with NVH also consider the CWL-40-2000, which uses spherical bearings throughout.
DIFFERENTIAL COOLER PLUMBING KIT
2013-2014 GT500 OEM Diff Cooler plumbing connection Kit
DIFFERENTIAL BREATHER KIT
Catch Tank, Fittings, and Hose